How to make white forest cakes ?
White Forest Cake is a delicious and elegant dessert that is perfect for any special occasion. Here’s a simple recipe for making a White Forest Cake:
- 1 box white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- White chocolate shavings or curls for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and prepare two 9-inch round cake pans by greasing and flouring them.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, oil, and water. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pans and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cakes to cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- While the cakes are cooling, prepare the whipped cream by whisking the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract together until stiff peaks form.
- To assemble the cake, place one cake layer on a serving plate. Spoon half of the cherry pie filling over the cake layer and spread it evenly.
- Spread a generous layer of whipped cream on top of the cherry filling.
- Place the second cake layer on top of the whipped cream and repeat the process with the remaining cherry filling and whipped cream.
- Garnish the top of the cake with white chocolate shavings or curls, if desired.
- Chill the cake in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
Your White Forest Cake is now ready to be enjoyed!